NGF has now updated our Privacy Statement. This can be read in full here, both in Norwegian and English.
NGF does not provide personal information to third parties, or collects sensitive information.
We treat the following personal information about members: Name, address, date of birth, registration date, trade interest, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The purpose of processing information about you is:
- To handle your membership rights (eg at the general assembly) in accordance with the NGF's Statues
- So you can fulfill your obligations as a member of the society, including paying the membership-fee
- To process member information - including sending newsletters
- We can run the association's activities, including planning, implementation and follow-up of them
- Being able to plan and organize social events and activities
- To maintain historical values for statistics NGF is the controller and ensures that personal information is processed in accordance with applicable law.
If you do not wish to receive newsletters with information about conferences and other activities, please let us know at ngf[at]geologi.no. For questions about personal information, please contact the secretariat.